Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Pokemon Na Visual Boy Advance (for Pokemon Platinum) Damn Nintendo Ds Wi-fi Connection For At&t U-verse With 2wire?

(for pokemon platinum) damn nintendo ds wi-fi connection for at&t u-verse with 2wire? - pokemon na visual boy advance

arg! I challnged with materials technology of the Internet and all I agrivating!


This is the 2wire: http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/wfc/en_na/ds/routers/2Wire/2Wire/index.jsp

This is the detailed connection information:

http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/wfc/en_na/ds/routers/2Wire/2Wire/index.html # 2wire_manual


I do not know where to find me ..... WFP me all this information on my PC, I use now by a cable running through the house all the way connected to the modem, and yes, we have wireless Internet access, because my laptop .... . So what the hell?


Research with "Access Point", "poin'ts access security settings is not compatible with the Nintendo DS. For more information, visit support.nintendo.com. I'm confused and I .......!!! I agrivatingly screenshots, I'm a visual learner!
AUGH!

0 comments:

Post a Comment