Thursday, January 21, 2010

Samsung Cctv Camera Need Help With CCTV And DVR Setup?

Need help with CCTV and DVR setup? - samsung cctv camera

Well, it's a short question. I have a Channel 4 camera set in my shop. 4 Kit is a Samsung camera to your TV, just watch over them. It was also webcast. I recently purchased a Samsung DVR 4 channels to go with him. I have a problem though. I have to use the input cameras to go directly to the DVR to record 4 channels at full resolution. When I hook the TV as a way out, I lose control of the webcast. I would like to split the video signal to both TV and DVR. The cable is like a telephone cord, but a 6 son. It is between a phone and a Cat 5 port size. It is also the only cable going to the room and by power and signal through these cables. Where can I get a splitter and two other son to go to each unit and what products I use. I have tried with a splitter with two 8-pin to 6 pin cables that "fit in", but lose the signal. My electronics stores do not 6pin splitter.

1 comments:

Securicorp CCTV said...

Hello,

The port is a RJ11 connector. Let me explain how this can be done, provided that the DVR BNC (roundtrip metal) has lines. Let's split the cable with special adapters. (see the bottom plate to buy)

1) An adapter converts a BNC connector and RJ11 cable. Connect the BNC connector on the DVR (if loopthough 2nd row of BNC connectors) or a partition wall (4 inches, 8)

This is a normal connection can be distributed. The power cord is connected directly to a new power supply, or on the Samsung TV


Is 2) with a loop through or divisor is a video source connected to the DVR, we will send another source on television. Another adapter will take the video on the DVR or loopthough BNC splitter, and a shift RJ11 plug. You can use the power cord adpator first directly onto the card.

3) You must add a few brief shots RJ11 RJ11 and can interrupt the connection to the television, including video and power (eg adaptation R.directly connected by a simple copy of the video-off)

A loopthtough on the DVR or the divisor is important to maintaing the level of the video signal.


You can buy these parts from your local store electricity. Try to find codes for www.cpc.co.uk:

1 adapter sr06766
sr06768 for the 2nd Map

RJ11 Extension sr05971
sr06803 4 inches 8OUT Distributor (DVR must have a 2nd video output, but check first, so that you do not need it)

Products list above, you have an idea of what you need.

Post a Comment