Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Tension Headaches Apo Why Do I Get Horrible Tension Headaches Associated With Nausea?

Why do I get horrible tension headaches associated with nausea? - tension headaches apo

I had a problem for 2 years, I have a stomach problem, which I think is lactose intolerant I have tension headaches, with nausea and eye problems (difficulty concentrating) and chest pain every day, I'm with the doctors and nobody helped me Nevertheless, I can not concentrate, I can not work because I still have these headaches with nausea. Please give me some options for you!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

They do not say that you are still a headache?
They often have headaches associated with nausea - read the excellent book by Oliver Sacks "migraine" to get an idea of how complex and mysterious that it can get.
I treat patients with migraine with an excellent multi-purpose use of superior chiropractic cervical cancer. It works very well, and takes approximately 8-10 times as follows.
Get out good insurance, the best, even if the insured person.

Post a Comment