Saturday, January 30, 2010

Vivitar 35mm Camera Diagram I Have A Traditional Film Vivitar Camera With A 35mm Lense. Where Can I Find Lenses To Fit On This Camera?

I have a traditional film Vivitar camera with a 35mm lense. Where can i find lenses to fit on this camera? - vivitar 35mm camera diagram

It is a Vivitar V2000 yi can not find it online for other lenses. Or what other brands, which seemed ... as my Sony digital single goal in the Minolta sure you know .. but thats what i mean. Equiptment I went into a dark room and started to brush the chamber and dust in them.

3 comments:

kaiy2k said...

The Vivitar V2000 uses a Pentax K-mount. Look for Pentax K-mount lenses with a 35mm camera. You can find KEH.com K-mount lenses, BHphotovideo.com.

Also check Craigslist.org for your region.

There's also eBay, but I hate them for lenses recommended, because sellers too far into the correctness of the things that she aspires to sell.

hipp5 said...

K According to Wikipedia, the camera is mounted. The shot was developed by Pentax, but I'm not sure whether to make good the lenses.

My suggestion is that you at places like pawn shops, thrift shops, Oxfam shops, or maybe looking to eBay or Craigslist. In general, you can find important goals for very low prices in these areas.

This Wikipedia article gives a list of K-mount lenses available: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pentax_K_mo ...

Las Vegas JM said...

Nevermind the rest of my answer that I missed the model #

If you have an old Vivitar camera real you might need to screw mount lenses. I have an XC-3 Vivitar 35mm Camera for 70 years and have the lens in the frame screw.

So this type of installation that your camera before you buy a pair of glasses.

Post a Comment