Sunday, February 7, 2010

Nikon Fe2 Functionality Digital Slr Replacing My Reflex Mirror On My Nikon FE2?

Replacing my reflex mirror on my Nikon FE2? - nikon fe2 functionality digital slr

lasted only FE2 for $ 50 with 80-200mm. Unfortunately, the crack in the mirror, and it must be replaced. Can I still have and how much will it cost and how it replaces. Finally, in guess, if you know to answer this question too much on the ice. The goal is a problem with a small part of larger lamps also known well, but if I zoom into the party's hold on slots is not appropriate for the rest of the zoom lens is loose. What should I do?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can search for e-bay for a FE2 with a good mirror, the rest can be broken or not working for your purposes.
You can use a mirror, see themselves (rare). Or you can save an estimate of a camera.

The goal is probably much easier to replace labor.
You can mount a Nikon lens on eBay search, its zoom range is quite common when you use the fork.

Post a Comment