Monday, February 1, 2010

Value Of Jvc Xy 3 JVC TH-C6 Or Samsung HT-X70?....HMDI Issue?

JVC TH-C6 or Samsung HT-X70?....HMDI issue? - value of jvc xy 3

The JVC is receiving very good reviews, this is not a model of the newest version, but I saw some comments HTIB highest niche of middle-level HTIB (http://reviews.cnet.com/home Theater systems / JVC TH-C6 / 4505-6740_7-31392577.html? tag = prod.txt.1). I get it NIB for big $. Another possibility is that I look at Samsung HT-X70. What I know is that the capacity HDMI tip the scales from Samsung (JVC does not do S-video connection would be). In fact, I leaned over to the JV, but I do not want to deceive if the HDMI is really a value-added function ... I can say (really, the difference between this and the S-video, I wonder?) I just bought a Panasonic Plasma TH-50PX75U and optimize the experience, but perhaps the most challenging in the eye / ears are different. IS the HMDI a "must have" his partner up w / late model plasma HDTV? Again, the JVC TH-C6 is commendable that the comments I've seen, but no HMDI. Thoughts appreciated

2 comments:

Petwanel said...

, The higher is your TV supports 720p, of course, climbing on a TV until converted to 768th Since you are limited to 768 HDMI is useless in terms of video. HDMI will give you audio and video is in the same performance, that's all. You want to take the S-video on the JVC, the component is the best video output, and all you with the TV.

Grumpy Mac said...

HDMI is the future. All new HD sources HDMI outputs.

However - many people run HDMI directly to TV and TV speakers to watch TV occasional use. But it also runs the audio receiver and the fire to see the movie seriously.

Post a Comment