Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Temporary Paper Drivers License I'm Flying Home Tomorrow, Is A Temporary Paper Drivers License Okay To Use For ID At Airport?

I'm flying home tomorrow, is a temporary paper drivers license okay to use for ID at airport? - temporary paper drivers license

I Renewed my license before I go on vacation, and it is, while I'm here. I have not received my new, however. I have a license expired in my paper and plastic only temporary. I fear that the document "does not say valid for identification", but I have a passport, school, etc. for additional identification. I fly tomorrow, please help! Thanks!

There is an international flight to Tampa to Providence

6 comments:

nako said...

gromit80 answer is the only correct thusfar. The TSA is not required strict identification for domestic flights in total - a person who is not an acceptable photo ID for security checks in order to steal and then they go through additional security checks. (This policy is stated clearly in the website linked below.)

They want to take your time and license revocation of the license, because it probably make things easier for you if you will, but not rejected at the airport, where all you will have. You need to go through additional screening at the checkpoint.

rambaldi... said...

From personal experience has when both the temperature and the license has expired should bring be a problem.

tom4bucs said...

Photo identification Photo ID

Anyone can be a document


better to call the airline - NOW ~

escapedm... said...

You need the current photo ID.

gromit80... said...

Take two. They will be subjected to additional security screening, so I suggest you start of the airport.

wrongtur... said...

tom4bucs correct. Security at airports is down, even in the U.S..

Post a Comment